Cybersecurity: Expectations vs. Reality — Building a Powerful Program That Works
Relying on technology alone or out-of-the box solutions often leaves midsize businesses with a false sense of security. Watch this free on-demand webinar now as it explores how you can ensure your company has the exact level of protection you need — today and in the future.
Presenters include Patrick Hayes, Chief Security Officer for UncommonX, and guest speaker Jessica Burn, a senior analyst for Forrester.
Key takeaways include:
- Building an in-depth security strategy specific to your business and objectives
- Why technology alone isn’t enough (it also takes people and processes)
- Meeting government compliance doesn’t always mean you’re truly safe
- Defining inherent, acceptable, and residual risk — and how they affect you
- Understanding why security maturity should be a cost of doing business